Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Eva Mendes "girl’s girl"


Eva Mendes has appeared in several fun and action-packed films worthy of half-price night at the movies, including A Night at the Roxbury (1998) and Exit Wounds (2001). Of late, her resume has become quite impressive, with a string of steamy performances in high-profile projects like Training Day (2001), 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003), Hitch (2005), Ghost Rider (2007), Cleaner (2007), and The Spirit (2008). We're looking forward to 2009's Last Night, a film about how temptation can shake up a marriage, which has Eva Mendes starring opposite Keira Knightley.

Eva Mendes was born March 5, 1974, in Miami, Florida. A particularly observant Catholic, Eva was bitten by the acting bug while attending California State University Northridge. “Acting fell into my lap when a neighbor took pictures of me and showed them to an agent,” she recalls. “Then I found an acting coach and worked my butt off.”

While her movie appearances have thrust Eva Mendes into the spotlight to fans worldwide, her racy TV commercial for CK brought her to the media forefront and to an even wider fan base when the ad was pulled for too much nudity.

A self-proclaimed “girl’s girl,” Eva Mendes has always embraced her femininity. “It's fun to be a woman,” she says. “It's fun to flirt and wear makeup and have boobs.” We also think it’s fun to ogle Eva Mendes and her fabulous physique, which is why this buxom bombshell has been a regular on AskMen.com's list of the Top 99 Most Desirable Women. Although there’s no shortage of things to enjoy about Eva Mendes, she insists that her best feature is her shapely hips. “I've got some nice childbearing hips, and I feel very proud of them,” she says. “When I was younger I thought they were too big. I wanted to be slimmer, but now I totally [love] them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment